Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A late Hello

Hey Mom. 

Sorry I didn't cafe today. We are actually at the mission home renewing our non-citizen cards (they last a year). I'm here for the night and will renew the card tomorrow then go home that evening. We might be able to get into a temple session, if we are lucky. The mission home is super nice! I just ate a PBJ, and had my first hot shower in 8 months! They even have washing machines and a dryer here.

Yesterday was pretty fantastic. We baptized Felicia, and Sarah and her two kids. It was super great. It took a bit of work to make it happen, but man it was a great day. I baptized the kids and Omokoh baptized the women (cause they are big ladies!). 





I was pondering a bit about the month of August, and how much has really happened for all of us: 

Jacob got married, Joe had a birthday and got his license, I hit my year-mark, and celebrated 8 convert baptisms! Not bad huh?

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and let ya know I'm not dead or anything. 

I don't have my camera now, so I'll send over pictures tomorrow morning probably. 


Love, Elder Nissinen

No comments:

Post a Comment