Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Saturday, September 7th









Dear Family,

          Thank you again for the really awesome package!  I loved everything about it: the really neat dictionary, the AMAZING mickey pin, ( that's my ultimate favorite :), and the index card!.  My companion had never heard about folding a card like that, so he was stoked to do it at members homes! It's a really neat idea!  Thanks you!!!
     I also got Mama & Papa's letter today too!  I hope everyone had fun up in Detroit Lake and that Papa had a really fun birthday.  Tell Papa to not worry: I'll still make him say "Uncle" :)  They're so funny and I love them a ton!
  Every time I get a package, I make a new friend.  Somebody always notices the Andy Griffith pictures, and they tell me "I love that show"!  I don't feel so alone watching TVland anymore haha.  My district gets a kick out of it, and  Elder H. just rolls his eyes, haha.
  Which teachers does everyone have this year?  Any that I had?  Classes here at the MTC are nowhere near like school.  i mean , what class in school would you start off with an opening prayer, reciting our purpose, the firs vision,  Moroni's promise and then having someone give a spiritual thought and bearing their testimony?!!!  That's never happened in Senior Ricardo's spanish class.  That's for sure!!!
It's awesome here.  No one is ever alone here.  The companion is always within sight and sound of you.
     A quick question for you mom... should I wash my laundry bag every time I wash my clothes?  It it good for it?
     Anyways, I hope everyone is staying busy and having fun!  Before you know it, I'll leave the MTC, Halloween will be here, then shortly after it'll be Thanksgiving, and I'll talk to you all on Christmas!!  It'll go by so fast, I can tell.  I'm just excited to get to work!   The work is real! Testimonies grow everyday.  The spirit is ow we do everything as missionaries.
      I love you all!!!!!!!!  Again, thank you for the letters, packages, and emails!
                                            Love you all,
                                           Elder Fuss

No comments:

Post a Comment